Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Day #4: Bonus Activity - Winter Learning Journey (Swimming with the Sharks)



Winter Learning Journey


INSTRUCTIONS:

Bonus Activity: Hector’s dolphins are a very special native animal found only in New Zealand. They are the smallest dolphin in the world measuring 1.5 metres long and they are quite rare. Sadly, many Hector’s dolphins are killed every year when they get caught in large fishing nets and can’t escape. Some people have argued that fishermen shouldn’t be allowed to fish in Farewell Spit in order to protect the dolphins living there. What do you think? On your blog, tell us whether you think that fishing in Farewell Spit should be banned (stopped).
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Hectors dolphin trapped.jpg
Bonus Activity: 10 points


6 comments:

  1. Hi Lusia, I am so on the same page as you. I also think that it's unfair because there are many other fishing biside Farewell Spit. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stanley,
      Thanks for taking your time by posting a comment on one of my activities! I am so thralled that you are on the same page as me!

      Regards,
      Lusia Pahulu

      Delete
  2. Wow Luisa,

    This is awesome! I love the way you created your DLO and shared your personal opinion. It's so nice to read your review about the Farewell spit. I love the way you used images to express your thoughts and describe reasons of Fisherman's being banned. I can't wait to see the response from the community of Farewell spit if we get the chance to share our reviews.

    Keep up the great work Luisa!

    Best wishes,


    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacinta for your generosity!
      I really a appreciate your opinion on my blog posts and for taking your time by posting a lovely comment on my activity!
      I hope your holiday is well pleased!

      Regards,
      Lusia Pahulu

      Delete
  3. Hi Lusia. Great blogpost. I totally agree with you, people should be banned fishing there. Hector dolphins could become extinct, because of these fishermen. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Oh hsen,
      Thanks for your thoughts and opionions on my work! I hope to see you on the top blogging comments! Keep up the outstanding comments!

      Regards,
      Lusia P.

      Delete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com