Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

How to use place values to solve a problem like this.... πŸ“˜πŸ“˜➕➖

LEARN: To Use Place Values to Solve a Problem by sharing with others.

Good evening SPX Nu'u  and I, have been learning to use place values by solving subtract problems. 
I also was very lucky to be one of the people who got a have a chance, to teach my/other ways of solving addition and subtracting tidy numbers, with a group of three learners in my Nu'u.
 I felt like a teacher actually, teaching them how to find an easy way of solving addition and subtraction questions so they can. I hope you enjoy and also follow me for more blogs of my learning journey.

*Also click the video ⬇️⬇️ below⬇️⬇️ to watch my screencasting!  ENJOY!!!!!*
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸ“˜πŸ“˜➕➖
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com