Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What can I see through the nature that Recognise Gods glory.....


LEARN: To Recognise that creation shows God’s glory and goodness to the world.


Image result for Big trees
I can see the biggest tree on the field.
It’s so old, rusty, but still living through with strong sympathy. It’s hard to climb but easy to see. This thing shows the glory of God, because God, has created this living thing and even though it's old it still has goodness inside.
Trees are very common and often used for building things. (E.G Houses, Tables, Chairs, shelves and lots more.)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lusia,

    My name is Heather and I am a year 8 student from Glen Innes School. I noticed that you are apart of the quad blogging team I am in. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this post, I must say, even though it was short it was very well written. Have you ever watched trees (wood) being used to build things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,
      Thank you so much for commenting on my post lately! And yes I've actually had, were doing this project of making a birds feeder and we were researching a lot. We saw this tree arms get cut into a birds feeder. Anyways thank you for putting your time and effort to comment on my post. have a great weekend!

      Delete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com