Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

MY EXCITING EXPERIENCE OF BEING A LEADER..........

Malo Lelei,

My name is Lusia Pahulu, I am a Year 8 student and attends S.P.X Catholic School. My favourite subject in school is Maths and reading. One of my goals for this year is to try hard to focus on my learning and also to get ready for college. My strongest goal is to strive my hardest to become a great role model to the Saint Pius X kids. It was such a honor to receive the Honors badge at the mass last year. I am so proud that I was chosen to be the leader and that I can help others with their learning at school. I felt so emotional and so happy seeing my grandma, my brother, my principal and my teacher looking at me so proudly. I wouldn’t have stand in front becoming a leader without them they were the ones who put me up here and this is what i'm grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com