Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Welcome to 2017!!


Introduction
Kia Ora, Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa,
My name is Lusia and I am attending St Pius X Catholic school. I am a year 8 student and also a leader of St Pius X. My goals for this year is to complete any challenges or hard tasks throughout this year and secondly, my other goal is to work on my English and reading to success in college.


Faith, hope and love are our school motto. Always keeping faith in everything, hope always helps everything and love one another even if it isn't your relative. The three words I always know and to share is to Respect, have responsibility and to always be fair to others. Our subjects we do in SPX nu’u is Maths, R.E (Religious Education), Reading, writing, Music, sports and more I haven’t named. I hope for this year would be a great last year of Intermediate! Have a great year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com