Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Day 16 Week 4 Activity 1 Summer Learning Journey 2017

Summer Learning Journey

Activity 1
Imagine that you are visiting on the national holiday of your chosen country. On your blog tell us what you would eat, see and do on that day.


WOW, If I celebrated in Japan  the National Foundation day I would properly eat, Heaps of different kinds of Sushi, Moon cakes,Noodles with soup, Amazing Miso soup, Amazing dumplings, Pork buns and heaps more!!!! I would love to see in Japan is to go around Tokyo city and look at their clothing shops with my aunty that also lives there as a teacher for english! I would also Love to go to their famous Disneyland in Tokyo, Nagashima Spa Land, Tokyo’s Disney sea & also Love to see the Pokepark!! What amazing places that I would go with my family!



4 comments:

  1. Hey Lusia,

    Wow looks like you already have in mind what you would like to eat and do on that day and they all sound amazing and reading all about the food you would eat is making me hungry. Any way I just wanted to say you are doing a fabulous job and you just have 4 more days to go!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Lusia,

    That's so great to try out many kinds of food at Japan! I'm glad to see you back on blogging!

    Great work and keep it Up!
    Von,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lusia,

    Oh wow, your blog post has made me very hungry! It is great that you have listed so many different kinds of food and incorporated pictures into your post. I hope you do get to visit Japan one day!

    Keep up the great writing!

    Cheers,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lusia,

    We are all so impressed by the various food options that you've listed on your blog. They do sound pretty delicious! I had the chance to live and work in Japan for a year (back in 2005-2006) and I loved it! I ate a lot of sushi and a lot of edamame beans. Yum! I also ate a lot of fruit because I lived in one of the top apple-producing areas of Japan - Nagano prefecture. They grew the most amazing apples in this area. Some were so big that they wouldn't even fit in my hand!

    Do you enjoy eating apples, Lusia? If so, you should definitely add them to the list of foods tht you will have while on holiday in Nihon!

    Until next time,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com