Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Day 14 Bonus Activity Week 3 Summer Learning Journey 2017

Summer Learning Journey

Bonus Activity
Being the prime minister of a country is a big responsibility. Would you like to be the prime minister of New Zealand one day? On your blog tell us what you think. Would you like to be the prime minister?  Why or why not?
My Thoughts of being Prime Minister!
For me I would love to be the prime minister In fact I would because for New Zealand is Such a great place and I would love to take care of New Zealand as it is! Also being prime minister is a challenge, but I always find a way through those challenges! It would be a great honor to represent the prime minister as it is!


Bonus Blog = 5 points

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Maybe you would be a good fit for a prime minister, those are also some really good reasons. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lusia,

    It is really encouraging to read that you would consider running for the position of Prime Minister of New Zealand (PM). It is a big responsibility but it comes with incredible power to effect real change in the lives of New Zealanders. I really admire all of the men and women who have taken on the role and done their best for New Zealand.

    I wonder how Bill English will do as PM? He has just recently taken on the role (after the previous PM, Mr John Key, suddenly resigned). I hope that he doesn't find it too difficult. We'll have to watch and see, I suppose!

    Perhaps one day we will be watching you take on the role of PM. That would be pretty exciting, wouldn't it?!

    Cheers,
    Rachel ;)

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com