Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Day 12 Bonus Activity Week 3 Summer Learning Journey 2017

Summer Learning Journey
Bonus Activity
Find a Youtube clip of a popular television show from New Zealand. Upload the link to your blog. Beside the link tell us the name of the show and tell us what is happening in the clip.

Link: Click here

Shortland Street
This is a small clip of shortland street. This is about this girl called pixie Hannah who has anemia and saves her boyfriend in the sea because he go pulled by the drift and his leg was stuck. His name was harry. Harry’s dad saved him and her then they rushed her at the shortland street hospital. She was very sick than few days later she died.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Luisa!

    I'm Mark, one of the teachers working on the Summer Learning Journey. It is fantastic to see you working so diligently through all these activities! Colour me impressed! There are so many completed that I have no idea where to begin.

    I quite like this activity. That is also a very good summary of your clip. I want to see what you've written for the other parts, but for now I'll just say "Hello!" and "I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and are enjoying the SLJ!"

    Kia kaha and keep up the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mark for your feedback and hopefully I will continuously finish the parts. I am Also delighted that I joined SLJ it's very challenging but also fun too!

      Delete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com