Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 11 Bonus Activity Week 3 Summer Learning Journey 2017


Bonus Activity
According to the Love New Zealand website, the most popular sports in New Zealand are rugby union, rugby league, netball, soccer and cricket. In your opinion, which of these sports is the best one? On your blog tell us which sport you think is the best. Be sure to tell us why. Give us as many reasons as you can!
RUGBY LEAGUE IS THE BEST!!!
I think that rugby is the best because our New Zealand rugby is most famous as the All Blacks! I have been watching rugby for along time! I think why because there is such team work, effort, hard work, excellence in this sport! I really like it and enjoy watching rugby league to see how great players on the field turn out to be!

Bonus Blog = 6 points

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lusia,

    I agree with you that there is incredible team work and commitment required from everyone on a rugby union or a rugby league team. I wasn't very familiar with rugby until I moved to New Zealand but now I love it. I watch the All Blacks play as much as possible and I also try to tune into the Warriors rugby league games when I get the chance.

    Do you have a favourite rugby league team?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com