Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 11 Activity 2 Week 3 Summer Learning Journey 2017


Activity 2
Write a short paragraph describing your sporting hero. Who is he/she? Why are they your favourite sportsman?
My Sport hero is …
Serena Williams
Serena williams is such a work hard and strong woman. She is a great tennis player but not only she is amazing but she is such a powerful woman! She is 35 years of age and she was born in Saginaw michigan United States of America. She has 22 grand slam single titles! The reason why I choice her is because she is such a great and amazing sports player! She is such a honour to all the womans and also she respects,cares and also being kind to the players she verses!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lusia,

    What a great choice of sports woman for this activity. It's a very timely choice as Serena recently arrived in Auckland, New Zealand to complete in the ASB tennis classic. I am a huge fan of tennis and I was so excited to see her perform. She does typically show a lot of grace and respect for her opponents, however, she was clearly very disappointed with her performance yesterday at the classic. She was beaten in the second round by Madison Brengle and she was not happy about it.

    I hope that she will consider returning to Auckland next year to try again. If she does come back I will definitely aim to save up my pennies so that I can buy a ticket to one of her matches. I'd love to see her play live!

    Do you ever watch tennis on television?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel for the feedback and yes I heard it from the news that she lost! I was sad but happy she tried her best though! And no I haven't watch it live or on television really.

      Delete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com