Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 11 Activity 1 Week 3 Summer Learning Journey 2017


Activity 1
Take a picture of yourself participating in a popular New Zealand sport. On your blog tell us the name of the sport and why you have chosen it.
The sport I choice is………..
Netball
I choice netball because last year I participated in my school's netball team called St Pius X! I very much enjoyed having fun and competing other schools!
I also learnt team work and showing lots of effort through this sport! Also throughout 2013 to 2016 I have been in this netball club in Otara called Otara scorpions. My team came 1st 3 times in arrow! I was in that team for 3 years and we are still going strong. The position I play in Netball is GK and GS!
This is a photo of me and my school netball team playing at the ASB grounds! Also This is another photo of me and my aunty holding my trophy for coming first out of all the year 7s and 8s.
IMG_6324.JPG FB_IMG_1439105648093.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Congratulations Lusia. That is a really impressive feat - winning three years in a row. Awesome.

    I really like the picture that you posted of yourself and your aunty. Is she the coach of the Scorpions?

    I hope that you have another successful year this coming season. Will you play for the Otara Scorpions once again?

    I am hoping to enroll Aronui (my son) in some social rugby and soccer this year. It's too bad that boys aren't encouraged to play netball because he would really like, I think. He loves playing basketball. Do you ever play any basketball or do you stick to netball only?

    Congrats again on the awesome result!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com