Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 10 Activity 1/2 Week 2 Summer Learning Journey 2016


Activity 1








Activity 2
Think about your favourite subject at school. In your blog tell us:
  1. The name of your favourite subject
A) The Subject I choice is Maths.
  1. Why  is it your favourite subject
A) Maths is my favourite subject because every since I was little I always learnt my times tables by heart. My dad was a great math genius and he loved it as his favourite subject. Maths runs through my Veins my dad says! I also enjoy doing maths during school time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lusia,

    I love the colours in your time table but the size of the writing is too small please next time make it the right size so others can read it clearly. Also your writing does not make sense please reread it before posting.

    Great work and keep blogging
    and oh.. I almost forgot "happy new year"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lusia,

    Happy New Year! I agree with Von that you have used some great colours for your timetable. I did have to squint a little bit in order to read it properly but I was able to do it. From my reading I can see that you'd rather go to school in New Zealand.

    I can appreciate that as we do have a very good system here. The teachers are really nice and the school year is set up in a more relaxed way than in other countries. For example, here in New Zealand we have 12 weeks of holiday a year from school (6 weeks in the summer and then 3 sets of 2 week holidays during term time). In Canada (where I am from) the students have 7-8 weeks in the summer but then very little time off during the rest of the year. They get about 1-2 weeks at Christmas and a little bit of time in March but, otherwise, they go for the entire school year without a break. It's pretty tough!

    I think that we're very lucky to live in New Zealand and to have access to the system here :)

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Lusia.

    Best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com