Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Day 9 Bonus Activity Week 2 Summer Learning Journey 2016


Bonus Activity
Choose a family member and conduct a short interview. In the interview ask them five questions about themselves:
1. What is your name?
A)  My Name is Evalesi/Velonika Pahulu. ( The one on the left)
15682608_562081857320801_1387007317_o.jpg
2. Where were you born?
A)I was born in Tonga, Nuku'alofa in 2000
Image result for tonga flag
3. How many siblings do you have?
A) I don’t have any siblings.

4. What is your favourite thing about living in New Zealand?
Image result for rainbow end theme parkMy favourite thing to do is having a fun day with my cousins/friends like e.g going to Rainbow End & the movies or the mall.






5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Image result for Tonga
A) I would choose Tonga because My family and Parents are there working and looking after my other family!
Bonus blog = 10 points

4 comments:

  1. Hello there Lusia,

    What a great Interview! My aunty chose to travel to Tonga too! Anyways great work and keep blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lusia. I just came in to your blog. Really enjoy reading your post. Keep it up Lusia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lusia,

    Great interview! I liked how you added images. Great work and keep it up.

    Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lusia,

    This is a fabulous interview! Thanks for the including pictures to accompany the text. I found it really interesting to read that Evalesi was born in Nuku'alofa and living here in New Zealand. Did she move over here to go to school?

    I had the chance to visit Nuku'alofa last year and I loved it. I stayed in Kanokupolu for a week and had a wonderful time. It was so relaxing and the people were so friendly. It was actually the second time that I had gone to the island for a visit. I'm already looking forward to going back really soon!

    Please say hi to Evalesi for me and wish her well here in NZ. I hope that she gets back to Tonga soon to see her family :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com