Compare the picture of common breakfast foods in the country you’ve chosen with what you typically eat for breakfast here in New Zealand. I usually have a bowl of sultana bran cereal with trim milk and a cup of tea. What about you? On your blog, please tell us:
1. What you eat for breakfast?
What I eat for breakfast is Bacon,eggs,sausages & Toast. With a hot chocolate or tea! E.G - PS this isn’t what it looks like when I have it!
2. What people in your chosen country eat for breakfast
In Japan, their most famous & favourite breakfast food in Tokyo- Japan is this amazing rice, miso soup, Seasoned seaweed, natto (Beans) and grilled salmon. You might be wondering what is miso soup well miso soup is made out of tofu,eggs,leafy green,miso paste,green onions,dashi & mushrooms.
3. Which of the two breakfast options (your breakfast or the breakfast in the other country) you prefer. Why do you prefer it?
1. I would prefer the Canada’s breakfast, pancakes and maple syrup! Hmmm yummm I picked Canada's breakfast is because I love the taste of pancakes with syrup melting through my taste buds!
2. My next breakfast I choice is the United Arab Emirates chebab! I prefer a chebab because I love bacon and love hot food to eat! Delicious and delicate!
Some of the most famous foods to come out of New Zealand include kiwifruit, lamb, whitebait, oysters, tuatua (shellfish), kumara, bacon and egg pie, hokey pokey ice cream, lolly cake, anzac biscuits and pavlova. Take a picture of you (or someone you know!) eating one of these famous ‘kiwi’ foods. Post the picture to your blog. Underneath the picture tell us what they are eating.