Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Day 4 Activity 2 Week 1 - Summer Learning Journey 2016


Activity 2
Before you start packing your suitcase you will want to create a list of everything that you will need to bring with you. Most airlines let you bring one big suitcase with you so you’ll have to think carefully about what you want to bring…
On your blog site, post a list of everything that you need to pack for your trip. Put a star (*) beside the 5 items that you think are the most important.
Items that I’m Taking :
1. Some cash*
2. Hairbrush/Come
3. Clothes*
4. Camera (So I can take heaps of photos everywhere I go)
5. Phone (So I can call my family how I’m doing) *
6. Slippers
7.Perfume,Cream,Soup   
8. 10 packs of socks in case.
9. Toothbrush and toothpaste.
10. 2 or 4 books (To read in the plane incase)
11. 2 X Large Towels
12. Sunscreen*
13.Deodorant.
14. 3 packs of Underwear*

4 comments:

  1. WOW Lusia,

    Your list is quite the same as mine... Anyways I like how you have more then 6 things In your list:)

    Great work and remember to keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Yeah I know right, I just memories the list we needed to go camp with some extra stuff!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Your list is really long. If you put sunscreen under ( If needed ) then way put a star on it meaning it is important to bring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lusia,

    What a comprehensive list, it sounds like you will be prepared for anything while you're there! Although I tell you what.. You might be missing one very important item, it's very small, but without it I don't think you'll be able to get to Japan! Can you think of what it might be?

    When you travel to different countries, it's always a good idea to find out what you can and can't take in to their country. Some countries are a lot stricter than others! A lot of countries are very specific about what kinds of food you can bring in with your luggage. Things like dairy, or soup which contain fresh vegetables and meat are usually not allowed, so you might have to rethink a couple of your items you've packed. I'm sure you'll be able to buy lots of yummy food when you're there anyway!

    Using your list from camp is a really good idea. That way you won't forget important little things like sunblock, socks or your camera! I really like that you remembered to pack slippers too :-)

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com