Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bonus Activity, Week 1 Summer Learning Journey 2016


Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand. Have you been to Wellington? If so, please tell us about two things that you did when you were in Wellington.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to go to Wellington, follow the link to learn more about this very cool city: Discover Wellington.
On your blog, tell us what two things you would like to do if you had the chance to visit Wellington. Would you go to the botanical gardens or visit the Beehive? Perhaps you would prefer to go shopping on Cuba Street or go out for dinner on Quay Street…
A) I haven’t been to Wellington but I would love to go there one day hopefully! I really think that Wellington is a very cool place but when I heard about the earthquake that just happened early year on! I felt very sorry for the people going through a tough situation.
The two Places I would love to go would be to the space place at carter observatory and the water front.
I would love to go to the wellington cable car, Frank kitts park and also the beautiful botanic garden. The reason why is because to see the beautiful flowers,the view in wellington and enjoy the water with my family.
Image result for Frank Kitts ParkImage result for Botanic GardensImage result for Wellington Cable CarImage result for Wellington WaterfrontImage result for Wellington Space Place
Bonus Activity = 8 points

7 comments:

  1. Hello there Lusia it's Von,

    Wow! You must be really excited if you had the opportunity to visit Wellington. Great work and remember to keep blogging :) cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks von for the feedback love your posting lately! Have a great holiday!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lusia,

    I want to visit Wellington because the pictures that you have used looks very beautiful. Keep up the great work Lusia.

    Cecillia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lusia

    I liked your reasons on why you would like to visit Hamilton and I hope that one day you can experience all the things you want to do in Wellington. Hope you are having fun and keep the blogging up.


    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelyn great blogging I saw your posts, You're doing a great job!

      Delete
  4. Kia ora Lusia,

    I hope that one day you do get the chance to go to Wellington, it is a wonderful city to visit. It sure sounds like you will be busy if you do go too!

    It's nice that you would want to visit these places with your family too. I have a brother who lives down there so I try to visit whenever I can. Although ever since the earthquake it has certainly made life a bit trickier for him. He still hasn't been able to get back into his office building, because it is earthquake damaged!

    That being said, most of the city is still very safe and a lot of fun to visit. No doubt you will have a great time when you (hopefully) go with your family :-)

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com