Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Day 1 Bonus Activity: Week 1 Summer Learning Journey!


Bonus Activity
Write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them that you are going to visit your country of choice. In your letter, please tell them where you are going, why you have decided to go to the particular country and how long you will be away. Feel free to invite them to join you, if you’d like!
This is what I am going to write to my Best friend!

Dear, Alecia
I am going to this spectacular country called Japan! I know ,You might be thinking why the hell you going to a country like that. Well I wanna go there to experience,where I could learn through this journey and learn the differences about Japan. You might be thinking why are you telling me all this, well I don’t want to travel alone or travel with a boring person so I know who I could go with.....You! If you are free please come join me through this journey and don't pay your ticket because I already got it covered for you! It would be so much fun and also take time away from New Zealand to enjoy Japan! We will be going for 4 weeks, Great huh?! Call me or email me Asap if you want to come or not let me know!
Love,
Your Best friend/Lusia

5 comments:

  1. WoW!

    That is very good Lusia. I like how you show in the letter that you really need a friend to go with when your travelling to Japan.

    Great work Keep it Up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Von I didn't wanna be lonely!! Hahahaha Have a great holiday!

      Delete
  2. Hi Von and Lusia,

    I completely agree - this is a great letter. It's funny and it is really genuine. I love it!

    I really hope that your friend, Alecia, decides to take the leap and go with you to Japan. I actually met a girl from New Zealand when I was living in Nagano City (Japan). She was from Dunedin and we were roommates for the whole year that we lived there. It was amazing to have someone to live with and to travel around the country with. In fact, we had such a good time that we're still friends!

    All the best,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel,
      Wow thats a coincidence?! Wow how was your experience at Japan! How many countries have you been? It sounds like you have been in a few countries?! I Hope you have a great Xmas and a happy new year with your family!

      Regards,
      Lusia Pahulu

      Delete
  3. Hi Lusia,

    I love your letter! There's no way Alecia could turn down an invitation like that surely??

    I like that you are so open minded to experiencing new cultures and meeting new people on your trip, that is a very important part of travelling.

    What do you think some of the differences might be? I'm really looking forward to your trip as well, it sounds like you will be having an absolute blast!

    Happy travels :-)
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com