Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Bonus Activity Week 1 Day 5 - Summer Learning Journey 2016

Bonus Activity It’s time to use your imagination to write a short story. I’ve provided you with three different beginnings for a story. Choose your favourite beginning and finish the story. What happens next? You can use your imagination and create any ending that you want. To earn full points, you must post, at least 8-10 sentences, on your blog.
I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual, but then…
I knew it was going to be an unusual day when my mom came into my bedroom and said...
The spaceship was out of control and only one person could save us....

I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual, but then..........

I saw something that didn’t really look the same from the others that I see all the time. I saw flowers everywhere, a neat clean coach that wasn’t there before, the bedrooms were clean even the kitchen too, I wonder what is going on in this house!? I just came back from camp 1 week ago, thinking what the hell happened to my grandparents? Is there a visitor again, ohhhh goosh I had enough of visitors already! Then my grandparents said the most amazing and exciting thing in my entire life! Okay i’m going to say it………. THEY WON THE  LOTTERY!!!! $4.MILLION DOLLARS!!! “I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT!” I said. My grandparents looked me in the eye with happiness and said “we are going to America to see your grandpa!!”

 

I felt inside sooo excited and outside felt so grateful that I have grandparents that love me so much! I packed all my things and headed to the airport looking at my ticket and thinking I can’t believe i’m going to america to see my grandpa again! Than when we got through security I had the most horrible shock that had happened! My grandma fell down and almost had a heart attack, seeing all the people looking, seeing the stuff calling the ambulance and seeing the sadness on my grandpa’s face feeling worried and scared for his life...... 

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. Hi lusia

    WOW your story was really interesting and creative and I would also love to see what happens next.

    Keep up the blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Talk about plot twists! I did not see that coming at all! I was reading your story and was so happy to read that you and your family had won Lotto, then all of a sudden I couldn't believe that your Grandma had a heart attack, what terrible news! I agree with Katelyn, I would love to see what happens next in your story, although I'm not sure if I could handle any more plot twists like that!

    I'm really impressed that you added more to your story than what was asked for, I like how creative you wanted to be when writing. Do you write stories very often? I love reading and writing, but I don't think I could be nearly as creative as you :-)

    Feel free to add more to this story if you want to Lusia. I hope your Grand ma feels better soon, and you all make it to America to see your family.

    Until next time,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com