Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

My Weekend Writing By Lusia Pahulu

My weekend writing


On a beautiful sunny day my family and I decided to go to the beach to go for a swim. Also to have a massive feed as well. Me and my cousin Cecelia went to my room and got our gear ready to swim.


We first of all got out our swimming googles, sunglasses,a towel,a change of clothes and almost most forgotten one more thing…. it  was our lava lava. Then Cecelia and I got changed under our clothes with our swimming togs.


We both were ready and headed to the beach. Finally we got there early,then as soon as we got out the car we saw my brother sitting there saving us a spot in the shade.

Firstly we took off our clothes and put it in our bags and raced off to the water with my brother and my boy cousins......
TO BE CONTINUED =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lusia and Great work on this piece of writing. I love it and can't wait to see the next one. I think next time you should use interesting words other than "On a beautiful Sunny day".
    From Annalisa :)

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz, ehsasnz@gmail.com